So, not much has been going on lately. Mr. Adventure and I have really been making a lot of progress in having the best marriage we can. We don't get on each other's nerves so much and we don't complain about the stupid little things anymore either. I can tell now how much he is starting to adore me again and he makes me feel so very special every time he tells me how beautiful I am. He also can't seem to keep his hands to himself either....;)
I had a very nice birthday; my parents sent me money to help me finally buy myself a new computer(mine is about a bajillion years old) and Mr. Adventure got me some books I love and a HUGE NERF MACHINE GUN!!! Best. Present. Ever.
Since today is our 10 Months Married Anniversary, we decided to lump Valentine's day in with it and go out for dinner tonight instead. We did, however, make each other some cute construction paper cards and then he gave the best massage I've had in Forever! (Then, I returned the favor if you know what I mean ;)).
Something I really like that Mr. Adventure randomly asked me was if we could pray together before we go to sleep at night. He asked me what I wanted to pray for and then we prayed before turning in. It is such a blessing to have a husband that cares for me emotionally, physically, and most importantly, spiritually.
Have a Blessed Day and Happy Wed-ding!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment