Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

When It Rains, it Pours...


Sometimes, it really does feel like that. Right now we don't know if Mr. Adventure will for sure have another job this summer, his old boss never sent him a w-2 and won't answer his phone, and the student loan police are chomping at the bit....

I feel really overwhelmed right now as far as money goes and I worry so much about where it's all going to come from. I just keep saying to myself, "when I get a job" but so far, no one is posting jobs for the school year yet. 

Mr. Adventure always tells me to pray and I do, but sometimes I get discouraged when I don't see any results. I feel as though my faith is really being tested and I am desperate for encouragement.

On another note, I am praying for everyone back home in Kennedale, TX that had a tornado come through today. Luckily, my parents live in a low area and it passed over them, but a lot of people were affected. I'm praying that on one was killed or seriously injured.

Keep the faith and Happy Wed-ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment