Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Grumbly Sort of Day



That's exactly what today has been. 


Ever since the phone rang at 8:01 am--just when the hubby and I were waking up and decided to cuddle ourselves awake. Mr. Adventure didn't come back right away and I knew that meant I had to get up and exercise....not easy on a Saturday, but I accomplished the feat.


After that, I just didn't want to talk or do anything and we had to get groceries. We bickered allllll the way to IHOP. We enjoyed our pancakes. Then we almost died on the highway. Then we bickered the whole way through Wal-mart. Then my cute silver flip-flop broke so I had to hobble over to the cheapies and buy a new pair to wear the rest our shopping trip. It was not a good time. 


But you know what? It all turned ok because when we got home, I found my favorite candy bar(The plain Symphony bar) in one of the bags. My husband is such a sweetie when he wants to be.


I had my chocolate and now everything is ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment