Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The First Five Days...Or How I'm learning to live with my Husband...

Alright, let's get to it. I had intended to start this blog right before the wedding so I wouldn't have to play catch-up, but naturally I fell down on the job in the midst of last minute wedding preparation. The wedding was Absolutely Beautiful and everything I could have ever dreamed of, but I will do my best to devote an entire post to the wedding when I get the official pictures in.

After our Honeymoon Weekend ended, Mr. Adventure and I headed back to our apartment. Now, he's been living there for the past couple of months and there are a few things that I've 'let go' in order to allow him to live a real Bachelor's life. However, now that we are married and I am co-existing in this environment, I hope to break these little habits. Leaving the dishes in the sink for days at a time? Throwing his clothes on the floor...the couch...the dining room table...

It hasn't even been a week, so I suppose I shouldn't be expecting much. I'm not a super neat freak, but I at least put my clothes and dishes away, so I can reasonably expect him to do the same right? I don't want to be pushy; especially since the last time I asked him not to throw his clothes on the floor, he gave me a dirty look. Should I give up asking and offer bribes instead? Advice is much appreciated.

Happy Wed-ding Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment