Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

TAKS Week...The Week From Hell...

Ok, so it's been TAKS week at school this week so I haven't posted anything in a few days. This is really the first day that I've even had a chance to sit at my computer for more than 2 minutes all week...

We've been fighting again...and I know exactly why too. Whenever he works a lot and we don't get to see each other much, we fight. I tend to be more jealous on those days because I want some of his time too and I'm not getting it. Then we manage to find every little thing that is wrong with each and pick at it until we blow up. Last night, I was convinced he was going to sleep on the couch because he didn't want to sleep with me. I went to bed and heard him slamming around the apartment and then skulking over to the couch to play with the Transformer I bought him as a wedding gift. We've since apologized, but there's still some bad blood in the air....I'm hoping to throw in the white flag by surprising him with a little something when we gets home tonight.
One good thing that happened this week was the surprise he left me when I got home yesterday(before the fight). He bought me the Bubba 1.5 liter mug I've been wanting at Wal-Mart and a bag of my ultimate Favorite chips. I was in complete bliss for about 15 minutes...and then he left for work...and we all know how that turned out...

Anyway, its Friday, praise the Lord, and hopefully tomorrow I will steal usage of my parents internet to finally post some pictures from the wedding and the ensuing adventures.

Wish me luck at patching up the fences!

Happy Wed-ding Everyone :)

1 comment:

  1. Chin up, snowflake! Instead of being frustrated, be thankful that he has a job :) Enjoy the time you do get with him, dearest. You sure have a lot of it ahead of you and it is too special to waste on being grumpy. Besides, you look better when you are smiling!

    ReplyDelete