Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Green Eyed-Monster

I get so ashamed of myself sometimes. 

I was looking at some old pictures of Mr.Adventure as a counselor at summer camp before we were dating and he looked like he was having so much fun. I mean we had fun there together as well for Two summers, but I know how much more strained it was the second summer we went together because of my jealousy. When we were dating in the beginning, I was never jealous because it was just us having some fun, hanging out and making out. But as soon as it got serious, it was like a little switch went off in my brain that said, "This Is MY Boyfriend. All Other Women Will Be Prosecuted." And that's how it's been ever since. I pick apart just about every female we come in contact with that so much as even gives him a little flirty attention. I guess it's my way of tearing them down so that maybe they will look uglier somehow.

So anyway, I looked at these old pictures and it made me feel so guilty because it reminded me of the way he used to be. He was so bold and happy and sexy and I think I've turned him into something else. I think I've screwed with his confidence and complained about everything he does so much that I've made him a worse person for it. I think that I really need some help on ditching the jealousy but I don't know where to turn...

I pray that I will ease up and remember that he chose ME so that I can be the beautiful, confident girl he fell in love with and I can in turn, help him return to the man I fell in love with.

Also...I want to ditch the Allergies....Happy Wed-Ding Everyone!!!! 

P.S.-Our One Month Anniversary is this weekend and I've got CrAzY plans!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment