Rawr. Huge argument last night because Mr. Adventure went to work but wasn't allowed to clock in at first; I asked him why didn't he call me so we could talk for a little while since we only saw each other in passing. He told me he was mad and just wanted to be alone for a while...although, he'd been alone for about 2 hours before he went to work but that didn't matter. I got too easily offended and hung up the phone. He brought home ice cream but by then I was feeling nothing but frigid so we didn't talk. At all. He started off sleeping on the couch and finally joined me in the bed about 12:30. This morning we still didn't talk and when we did, it didn't go well because I ended up storming out without even saying goodbye.
I just don't understand our little blow-ups...they don't happen that often, but it seems so easy to make up afterward and I'm left to wonder why we even fought in the first place. I just know that the less he's at home, the more irritated I become because I miss the kind of time we used to spend together. When we were dating, we spent Hours and Hours together talking and laughing and now we are down to an hour here or there; I get so discouraged. I guess I'm going to have to find short, fun date ideas so we can spend some quality time together when we don't have much time....
Despite our tiff, I'm excited for the One Month "Trip" and even though he won't be getting off til very late, I'm trying to be optimistic about doing everything anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment