Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Almost Real Campout

The One Month Camp-Out Celebration was a success! Due to his terrible work schedule, we actually had our camp-out yesterday on our actual anniversary!

We made a glorious tent out of two sheets, the tv, the couch, a side chair, Apples To Apples, and Quelf. The tent draped perfectly over the tv and chairs so we could watch Daddy Day Camp while we ate our 'grilled' hot dogs. I love our George Foreman, but hot dog wieners just don't stay in place...I tried to turn them so they'd have the grill marks on all sides but they ended up just slipping off and I felt stupid...

After we ate dinner and christened the tent (wink wink) we made smores in the microwave and drank Welch's Sparkling White Grape juice! Somehow my smore plate came out perfectly clean, but Mr. Adventure's plate and face were covered in Marshmallow....he's so cute....

I fell asleep during our second camp movie and when the movie was over, we both snuggled up on our sleeping bag and slept pretty good. If pretend camping is good, we definitely need to go real camping sometime soon!!!!!

P.S.-We got free ten-minute massages today, and I am feelin like Buttah....Happy Wed-Ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment