Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maple Blondie's Forever!!!!!

I love my husband so much!!!! He is spoiling me terribly and I adore him for it.

We went grocery shopping the other day and since we don't have much money, we couldn't afford all of the extras that I was used to getting when I was still under my parent's wings. We looked longingly at the frozen pizza, tator tots, and skillet dinners only to buy bread, butter, cheese, and milk. I wasn't necessarily spoiled as a child, but if there was something we wanted at the grocery store, we usually got to have it. I was so disappointed when we left the grocery store and returned home that I sulked for most of dinner. We did splurge on a frozen lasagna though, so at least my despair was slightly eased. 

After we ate leftover lasagna last night, I opened the freezer to put an ice tray in, saw a glimpse of my favorite ice cream, and promptly shut the door. That wonderful Mr. Adventure had bought me a pint of Ben and Jerry's Maple Blondie ice cream! It's my absolute favorite, unfortunately its a limited edition batch and probably won't be coming out ever again....Yes I did write to Ben and Jerry's and ask them to resurrect my favorite flavor! Anyway, we now have FIVE pints of Maple Blondie ice cream in the freezer and I am a very happy girl!!!! And to show my appreciation I made my hubby a nice little coupon book filled with......Use your imagination ;)

Have a great rest of the week and Happy Wed-Ding!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment