Up until now, I dreaded my monthly visitor coming to visit post-marriage. Mr. Adventure is hyper-active when it comes to all things "marital" and I was worried that every month for a week I wouldn't be able to satiate his enormous appetite.
WRONG.
As it turns out, when the Aunt comes to visit, you can take that time to focus on passionate, before-you-were-an-official-couple kissing. Yesterday afternoon, I started an innocent pillow fight with Mr. Adventure which turned into an epic pillow battle which turned into hugging and so on....I don't know what it is about fake fighting, but it turns us both on so fast you wouldn't believe it. Knowing that we couldn't "do the deed" though was actually really freeing for me. I didn't feel the pressure to perform or satisfy; the only thing I thought about was how good it felt just to kiss and hold each other close. We haven't really kissed that passionately since we were first dating and it Felt. So. Good.
We ended up on the floor surrounded by 'weapons' and we just kissed and loved on each other for the longest time. I took the opportunity to give him the special attention he needed and when it was over, he just looked deep into my eyes and said "I love you. I love you so much." And I tell you what, I just about melted all over again. There's this look he gets sometimes, especially when we're holding each other that looks so genuine and real and that's when I know that every thing he's ever said is true; I can feel how much he loves me and for just a minute everything else slips away and I am surrounded completely by this moment and my heart cheers for joy!
So Three Cheers for Passionate Kissing! Grab your guy or gal and just make out every once in awhile; it's good for the soul, it's good for the heart, and believe it or not, it's good for the waist line!
No comments:
Post a Comment