Last night was really great! We didn't go with the World Cup theme I was hoping for, but we still had a good time. The only thing that frustrates me though is how fast Mr. Adventure is. His two favorite Super Heroes are Batman and The Flash and he certainly runs like it. I am what you would call a Long-Distance Runner (which actually means I don't run any distance very well). He is as Gimly says in the movie "A Natural-Born Sprinter." Thank goodness he's not a Dwarf though.
After our soccer match was over, we drove home and every pizza place looked like Heaven. Unfortunately, when we got back to the apartment we discovered all our coupons were mysteriously thrown in the trash(probably by an over-zealous cleaner ;)). What we did find was the menu for a Chinese-Japanese place that delivered and we said Yes. Please. It was my first time Ever ordering anything Takeout so naturally I took pictures...we had Beef Fried Rice, Fried Wontons, and two Vegetable Spring-Rolls. The fortune in our fortune cookie said,
"Stop looking for happiness. Happiness is right beside you."
No joke! Those mysterious Asians must have known we were married and gave us the perfect cookie! After laughing with my sister on the phone over wedding pictures, we watched an episode of Heroes and headed to bed.
All in all a good day, besides going to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment