I think this new short haircut of mine is making me feel way more sassy because for the first time in a long time, I was the Initiator!!!! I felt so sexy and powerful last night and I Loved it!!! I think I'll be sassy more often...
The Wedding pictures are finally done! I looked at all 2020 of them and I adore so many of them! Once I get the cd, I will try to post some of the pictures here for remembering purposes. I just have say that I was not only in love with my man, but in love with my wedding as well! I am just dying to go back and re-live that day again and again!
I'm excited because Mr. Adventure actually gets off at 4:30pm today so we are going to the park to play soccer with the new ball that his parents bought us a house warming gift. I'm thinking we will be the Netherlands and Spain and see who wins this World Cup. I think winner will make dinner tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment