God is so good!
It seems that just when I am at my lowest and having the hardest time keeping up my faith, God does something to remind me that he's still there.
Mr. Adventure received his first paycheck at the new job and, while it is more money than he made before, it's still not enough to cover all of our bills and student loans without me working too. He would be making more than we both made together at our old jobs but the Government has seen fit to rob us and everyone else Blind. We are lucky that what he makes is enough to pay our bills, but we will have nothing to give to our student loans and nothing to save until I can get a job.
I was getting very depressed because the schools around here have "a very healthy sub list" right now and I will probably not get called until winter or next semester; we need the money now.
After several crying fits and feeling like we were lost, I checked the mail. I was hoping for my new debit card to come in, but this was even better. I found an envelope from my last employer and I thought that maybe it was something just telling me a summary of everything I'd earned during the school year, but Lo and Behold--IT WAS A PAYCHECK!!! My last paycheck wasn't July, it was AUGUST!!!!
I shouted Hallelujah and prayed the whole way home! I still don't have a job, and I'm probably going to have to work somewhere that won't help me get a teaching position, but at least God gave us a little more cushion until that happens!
The Lord Provides!!!!! Happy Wed-Ding!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment