Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Tolling of the Bells

Hmm..where to start. I had so many things to say and naturally, I waited around and didn't update so now I don't remember...


Mr. Adventure and I had one of the biggest fights we've ever had. It all stems from my own insecurities and I feel kind of guilty.  


Anyway, Mr. Adventure did something that he doesn't normally do that hurt me so badly. It wasn't necessarily what he did that upset me, but the fact that he wouldn't tell me the truth about it because he knew how upset I would be. We both yelled and slammed things and I almost thought we weren't going to make it through this one. 


After what seemed like an eternity of silence and angry glances, he apologized to me and we worked it out. I just hope that nothing like that happens again because it was scary.


Lord knows I need some encouragement right now; I don't feel much like myself in several ways and it's taking its toll on our relationship. I just pray that I can accept myself and what Mr. Adventure loves about me and not worry about others and what he thinks of them.


You are beautiful and Happy Wed-ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment