Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I officially Hate his job.

Beware, Ranting Ahead.


Oh yes. It's true. The husband was supposed to be at 5:30pm. It is now 8:32pm and I don't know when he'll be coming home. 


Sometimes his boss just asks too much of him at once. He was supposed to get the platforms set up for rehearsal tonight but the Huge rain storm that came through hindered them a bit. Then, the platforms no longer fit the right way once they got them in the performance space. He was just going to leave his boss(the director) with what he could but boss insisted they could not have rehearsal without the platforms. Then the truck to bring the set pieces over broke down. The last time I talked to him, about half an hour ago, they were trying to jump the truck so they could get the last piece in and secure.


We haven't had dinner. Dinner is cooked and cold on the stove. I have too much of a sympathetic heart to eat without him so we may not even eat tonight....


How can I "get rid" of his boss without anyone knowing?....Hmmm......


Come Home Hubby and Happy Wed-ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment