Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

TEXAS IN TWO DAYS!

That's right, spring break for the university is next week so the husband, the sister, and I will be packing up and hoofing(that's my shout out to the cattle at the stockyards) it to Texas! 


I'm so incredibly excited to pull out the suitcases and start throwing in clothes. I love being married, and I love my hubby so much but it's been about 5 months since I've seen my Momma and that needs to change Right Now! I am such a momma's girl and I am desperate to have her hug me again...of course, she's lost so much weight now and she's so tiny that I think I hug more of her than she does of me! (Proud of you momma!)


On another note, I thought Texas had weird weather, but for the past two days here it's been gorgeous and sunny until about 2pm and then these menacing clouds roll in and it pours for 10 minutes. Just 10 and then it stops and gets sunny again. I'm so ready for the warm Texas sunshine for a whole week!


Lastly, poor husband! It seems his job has turned into the Catch All for the school and whenever someone doesn't want to do something, they pawn it off on him. He's getting really bogged down today and I'm worried he might go Hulk on someone. 


Luckily for him, I found this cool Chocolate Chip Cookie in a Cup recipe on Pinterest and I'm totally going to make him one when he gets home! 


http://number-2-pencil.blogspot.com/2012/03/chocolate-chip-cookie-in-cup.html


Have a blessed day and Happy Wed-ding!



No comments:

Post a Comment