Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My First Day?!

Eeep! Tomorrow might be my first day at my new job! My background check went through and Surprise! I'm not a criminal! They are just waiting for one more piece of paperwork to go through and tomorrow should be the day!


I'm really nervous about starting--I'm ALWAYS nervous when I start something new. I texted my mom and she told me this: "I know you are [nervous]...you always are and always will be...but this will really help get some bills paid [that would be Student Loans--thank-you Sallie Mae] and you might even make some pretty good friends there...wait and see what happens tomorrow...you're too sweet, pretty, and friendly...they believe in you...so...it's your turn to believe a little..."


Momma always knows Just what to say! I love you Momma!!!


*Grandma Dixon, we love you and we will miss you but we know you're looking down on us with love!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment