Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Neighbors Upstairs...

You know what I hate? 

Falling asleep at 4:25 am only to get up at 6:55am.

You know why I hate it?

Because the neighbors upstairs decided that 12:00am was a great time to vacuum their floors. For 30 minutes. Then, of course, after that I wasn't tired. Then, when I was tired, Mr. Adventure was snoring and breathing like a like a Grizzly Bear being beaten by a Chainsaw. Henceforth, I did not shut my eyes to sleep until 4:25am.

Needless to say, today has Not been a good day. I even tried to turn it around; I said positive things to myself even when the traffic was lame and I've even been nice to the children who've come to my room for In-School Suspension. Things should be going better! Blargh. Instead I'm just irritable, moody, and craving my little tub of Maple Blondie ice cream. I better fix this otherwise I'm going to be a complete psycho when I go visit Mr. Adventure at work tonight.....

Happy Wed-ding and Hoping for 40 Winks!

No comments:

Post a Comment