Did I mention that I HATE not having the internet at home? Well, I still hate it and when we move to Tennessee, we are Definitely getting wireless...
Anyhow, the wedding photo dvd FINALLY came in and I am so excited! When I have more time, I will try to post of few of my favorites so anyone who happens onto my site can see my Beautiful wedding!
On another note, we had our first Couples Dinner with my best friend Sarah and her husband C.J. Sarah and I have been best friends since 7th grade and ever since college it's been so hard to get together. Once Mr. Adventure and I move, we'll have to make new friends :(......Anyway, after getting slightly lost(as usual) we made it to Sarah and C.J.'s where we were going to grill hamburgers. Sarah and I were a little worried about our husbands getting along because they Zero of the same interests, but C.J. whisked Mr. Adventure away and we didn't really see them for awhile until they came inside to look at C.J.'s guns. Sarah and I talked a lot about money, specifically the lack there of. It seems to me that married couples talk a lot of money--more so than single people. I know when I was single, I knew how much money I had and I just spent it however I wanted. Now we have to be so careful so that we enough for bills and everything else...
After eating a "healthy" hamburger (Sarah and I put lettuce on them) we decided to play Rock Band. I have to say, that is a Much more fun thing to do than watch a movie. I even convinced Sarah to sing a few songs even though she said she "never sings." It probably helped that I tend to yell into the microphone and make a complete fool of myself so she probably figured she couldn't do any worse....
We rocked out til about 10:30pm and then all us married folks were exhausted so Mr. Adventure and I headed home. We had a really great time and I am really sorry that we didn't make more of an effort to hang out more before we move. I just hope that Mr. Adventure and I will make the effort to meet new people and make some more friends; everyone says that having friends is so important to your relationship because you have other people to talk to and you can share those experiences with your spouse. Mr. Adventure and I have been kinda reclusive; we just got so addicted to each other that no one else has mattered. Now that we are married, we can see the importance. Cheers to good friends!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment