Happy 3 Months Anniversary to us!!!
Sometimes it seems so crazy to me how fast the time passes by. It really does seem like yesterday that I was getting ready to marry my best friend and freaking out because someone accidentally threw the God's Knot cords in the trash....
It's been a really up and down three months. We've fought, we've cried, we laughed, and danced, and sang. And now we are getting ready to finally be out on our own for real. It feels like this move is happening so fast and I'm terrified because I don't even have a job yet. Our rent will be a little higher now but Mr. Adventure is making more money so I know we'll be ok, but I'm a control freak and I feel completely Out of Control right now.
On a lighter note, I'm convinced that every time Mr.Adventure and I are having a really good day, my ring shines just a little bit brighter. I swear it sparkles more. It's like God is saying to me, "You picked a good guy after all. Now look at the pretty shiny ring." And I love sparkly's......
No comments:
Post a Comment