Yes, that's right. I actually forgot about the blog. Somehow, in my boring life, I managed to forget about my precious chronicle of my new marriage. I've profoundly apologized, and I think the blog has taken me back so here goes....
Bored. That is my life at the moment. I get up, exercise, clean something, and watch tv. I need a life, a job, more hobbies. Thankfully, I may finally be getting calls to sub now that I've talked to another school. The lady in the office actually told me she should be calling soon, so I'm hoping that means as soon as next week because we really need the money.
Speaking of money though, Mr. Adventure made more money this pay period than he made on the others so hopefully that's a sign of good things. Unfortunately, that also means more later hours and now that classes have really started, Mr. Adventure has more cute college girls from the Theatre classes coming in the shop to learn how to build things. This is a new test of jealousy for me, and so far I'd give myself an A- particularly because I Facebook stalked the profiles of girls I found on his sign-up sheet. Nothing too amazing and Mr. Adventure continues to assure me that he doesn't really pay attention to the girls there.
On to another story...late last night I was mad at Mr. Adventure for who knows what and went off to bed kinda angry. Neither one of us was talking to each other when we went to bed and faced our separate ways. As an act of peace, Mr. Adventure practically rolled on top of me and put his arm around me so we could sleep together. Then, he fell asleep.
I, however, laid there wide awake. I couldn't put my arm down, I couldn't turn over, I laid there. Here's the best part though. When I picked up Mr. Adventure's arm to turn over, in his Sleep-State he imagined I was coming on to him and tried to pull me on top. I course, not wanting anything to do with Mr. Adventure, pulled away. FIVE TIMES. I pulled away, he pulled me back. Suffice it to say, I lost the scuffle and ended up on top of something I had to no intention of enjoying. It turned out to be an ok experience but I high-tailed it out of there and tried to go to sleep right after.
When I got up this morning(I didn't sleep at all last night as it turns out), Mr. Adventure and I talked about last night. Somehow, in the aftermath, I found the whole thing really entertaining and we laughed. Somehow, he was convinced that I was coming on to him and when I was pulling away he thought I was falling off and just wanted to put me back on. As ridiculous as it sounds, it made me laugh hysterically and needless to say, we were friends again.
Until the next Mis-Understanding, Happy Wed-Ding!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment