Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

WICKED WEEKEND!!!!

I am sooo excited because we are seeing Wicked this weekend in Nashville!!!! I've never seen it but I've heard over and over how good it is from my sister who saw it on Broadway so I'm really stoked! My only regret is that Kristen Chenowith and Idina Menzel won't be the ones I'm seeing but it will be great none-the-less!


Also, something has happened. I don't know if it was our 6 month anniversary or the chapter on communication we read together in my marriage devo book, but Mr. Adventure has been so attentive lately. He is paying more attention to me, being so flirty with me, and giving me compliments. Is it bad that I feel slightly skeptical about it? Why is he being so nice? I believe that I will chalk it up to him finally listening to someone's advice and take all the sweet sweet loving I can get!


Have a WICKED WEEKEND everyone and Happy Wed-ding!

No comments:

Post a Comment